- Almost literally running into a middle-aged jogger on my way to my car at 6:30 a.m. Where did you come from and why are jogging in parking lots? I may or may not have screamed a little.
- iPhone autocorrecting "believe" to "Celine"....I cannot Celine that! Umm, what?
- Elevator rides. Period.
- Doing a heart and lung assessment in nursing lab on a classmate. Your fingers have gotta get all up in their chesty business -- in front of the instructor.
- How I'll never learn my lesson regarding wearing dresses when it's SUPER windy outside. Tugging and squirming while walking is a talent I have all but mastered.
- Campus food after Mom's home cooking for a week. Seriously, the only answer is salt...and lots of it.
- My professor stopping class to scold two girls at the front of the room. Apparently we are still in kindergarten.
- Only 5 weeks of spring semester left! Bring it on, summer. Snowcones are first on my list.
- Today is Thursday, aka my Friday. 3 day weekends rock my world. (Except when they involve studying, which this one does. Boo.)
- Adele station on Pandora. Why yes, I do like raspy British women to serenade me while I study. How about you?
- In less than a month, my boyfriend and I will have our 3 year anniversary! :insert googly eyes here:
- Roommate lunch date today at Zoe's Kitchen -- their Greek salad is to. die. for.
- Planning a summer vacation with my family
- Online window shopping for an SLR camera. Now, Canon or Nikon? I'm saving my pennies!
- My little sister and our fun Photobooth photoshoots, exhibit A:
Okay, maybe that's awkward. Whatevs.
So, that's it for the first edition. We'll see if next week brings as even more awk/awes moments!