Friday, April 29

Royally astounded

Along with millions of other viewers, my roommate and I set our alarms for 3:30 a.m., just in time to catch David and Victoria Beckham enter the Abbey before the Royal Wedding. We were bleary-eyed and quiet sitting on the couch in the wee hours of the morning, but once we had coffee and bagels (not quite tea and crumpets, but they were sufficient) we were oohing and awing at the grandeur that ensued. I am so happy for the royal couple! Everything was beautiful, especially the dress. It was a fun way to start the weekend and I'm glad that I was able to witness such a historical event!

My favorite photo from the day:
Priceless!


What about you, did you get swept up in the coverage surrounding the Royal Wedding?

1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

Yes indeed! Tea and scones for me:-) I'm a hopeless romantic! xoxo