Saturday, April 30

Pinterested in pastels

I'm sure you would all agree when I say Pinterest is addicting. So far it has not outweighed my addiction to coffee, but it's a close second. I could spend hours upon hours scrolling through all the pretty things I find on that website. Through my style inspiration board, I have discovered that I am waaay into pretty pastels this spring. Case in point:


I never thought I would want a pair of colored jeans past the age of 8. I could not have been more wrong.

Mmm mint green.





Note to self - carry an apple with you at all times.





Gahgeous...or however you phonetically spell that.




Pretty fabulous.




Stripes, pleats and yellow. Love!

Sources: onetwothreefourfivesix

Have a fabulous weekend, lovelies!

4 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

I love Pinterest! And all of these pins :) I want to follow you but I can't figure out how!

Kenziefaith said...

Ah! Everything is sooo pretty. Seriously!

Julia said...

really like this post! love the colored jeans!
http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I really want a mint green pleated skirt. I've seen them a few places, but I like the shorter length on this one. It's so pretty!

xoxo
Em